Williamstown Rural Lands invites members of the community to participate in a virtual autumn auction featuring unique local goods and experiences that represent the best of Berkshire County. This year’s auction is titled “Funding our Future” to celebrate the refreshed identity and mission of Rural Lands.
The auction will go live on November 10th at 9am EST and conclude on November 13th
at 9:00pm EST with a variety of goods and experiences such as:
- a guided bicycle tour of the Berkshires
- Williamstown Theatre Festival Mainstage tickets
- a Vietnamese farm-to-table dinner for six
- art by local creators
- a pie made by a 4th of July pie contest winner
- even a genuine trail sign from the Appalachian Trail
To preview auction items, click here.
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us (413) 458-2494.
Please continue to check the Rural Lands Facebook and Instagram pages for more updates on the Funding our Future autumn auction.