Distance: 1.5 miles
Hike Leader: Dana Williams
Where: Meet at the Margaret Lindley parking area
Join our WRL Programs Coordinator Dana for an interpretive hike to explore the properties at Hemlock Brook. We will take an easy 1.5 mile stroll through the hemlocks and look for animal tracks while discussing plant and animal winter adaptations.
- Wear warm boots ready for snow
- Make sure you have cold weather clothes – Check the weather ahead of time!
- Dogs are fine, on leash, and kids are, too, but loose
- Torrential blizzards cancel, but a light snow makes for a lovely walk
- Snowshoes and poles may be recommended depending on the snow depth (check the weather!) – free snowshoe borrowing available at the Clark
This event is fully booked.